welcome, peeps!

let us be hilarious together, sharing things we have! =D

Sunday 21 August 2011

Boyfriend cardigan???

I thought at first, we do have boyfriend cardigan??? and I was like, ouhoho, women are so men-centered???? it was then I realised that it is more to how we perceive things. It's not that there's a gender discrimination sentiment there. :) 

and people, when i comes to discrimination, it is very world-widely discussed and until we, women stop seeing ourselves isolated, people would 'victimise' us. so, the basic thing here is, even without 'boyfriend cardigan', people (men I think?) won't see us women at the level most men think they are at. I mean like, please girls, we are strong enough, more than we think we are! :D 

but but but, we are soft, very easily touched, etc. hey don't think that all the softy things are bad! Them all are our advantages we should be proud of!

hey take a look at this bf cardigan!



Okay, it reminds me most of my friend's story. she has a boyfriend that she's not sure of him loving her. One thing for sure, my cute friend wants to marry him, even not badly. I've been telling my friend, and myself too, that we should not give our 100% mental and emotional attention to guys. 

I am kinda pissed off with the fact that the guy does not appreciate my friend of her willingness in sharing her life with him. She's a nice fellow, and she loves me as well. huh! pissed off really, I hope that the girl would realise someday, err, wait a minute! I think most of girls realise that their boyfriends are not good for them, but because girls being considerate and  soft, we do give chances sometimes. But I really hope my friend will have the courage to divert her feeling far away form the guy or even better, for the guy to be fixed with his feeling and to love my friend whole-heartedly. :) 

ouh as the boyfriend cardigan issue goes on, I feel like having a channel in TV for me to keep talking about women and love. I wanna touch many people's hearts by making them aware of people surrounding them, that most of the time, people who are always be there for us are very special and should be appreciated. 

Women too are special, err, at least my friend is. She is always be there for him. I don't like the fact that the guy has another girlfriend that his parents are not fond of, and him, being realistic, would be leaving the first girlfriend so that he could be with my friend. For the time being, my friend has to wait for him to break them off. ouh please! Even if my friend is veeeeeeeeeeeery willing to wait, don't make her like she's a sort of a toy because she is not! And I know that todays, she is planning something for her own good. She's starting to decide very well now.

Please Mr my-friend's-so-called-bf, don't force my little friend decides on you, because I'm afraid there would be no more 'boyfriend moments' for her. Just don't make some history moreeeeeeee. been wanting to share this with people out there. 

I do not like it when
A girl (Lissa?): Do you love me?
Her boyfriend (Adam?): You know the answer.
Lissa: I don't.
Adam: Stop being childish and stupid and romantic. It does not work from you.
Lissa: Ok, I'm sorry. *sigh

Why Adam could not just please Lissa if it's true that he loves her? Why should him being manly with the answer? And why should Lissa choose to feel sorry for the wrong she hasn't done yet or ever? 

Many of us have the answer. The answers are tickling our minds. It's all about time, lovelies. I know, and you know too. Lissa knows it too. She just has to wait for the right time to hit her and just in splits of seconds, she would do what shouldd be done. To all Lissas out there, don't worry, just make sure that we are not mentally and emotionally burdened with Adams ok? :) 

I remember this song, even though it's got nothing to do with boyfriend cardigan, I'M just LOVIN' IT! 


A jar of hearts, by Christina Perri

No comments:

Post a Comment