welcome, peeps!

let us be hilarious together, sharing things we have! =D

Monday 22 August 2011

Chris Medina's, 'What are words' and the movie, '7 lagu'

Been listening to Chris Medina's all day long, it means a lot to many people all over the world. Well, love is very universal. Here is the lyrics of the haunting song!
Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I’ll be there
Anytime you whisper my name, you’ll see
How every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most

What are words
If you really don’t mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they’re only for good times
Then they don’t
When it’s love
Yeah, you say them out loud
Those words, They never go away
They live on, even when we’re gone

And I know an angel was sent just for me
And I know I’m meant to be where I am
And I’m gonna be
Standing right beside her tonight
And I’m gonna be by your side
I would never leave when she needs me most

I’m forever keeping my angel close

I wanted to put myself in Medina's shoes but I think, I've been into both characters. The first one is the one who loving, sacrifying and helping, while the other one is being helped, waited and loved. 

But now, I'm Chris Medina. I am all here for you, loving you whole-heartedly and without doubt at my peak moment of loving, I know it's worth of waiting. But you are very questionable and everything is like mystery. You make many craving for you. Been wanting to stop doing that, to be frank. Working on it apparently and dude! It's a tough job though! If stop loving someone is the best solution, many would do the same right? :)

Becauseeeeeeee, at the end, believe me, it's us alone with our Al-Mighty and the persons we love will be there assisting, but the 100% effort are really coming from us. So, I've decided, being rationale and logical in making judgments, I want to put myself into the priority before him. :) Dear You, I hope that you will be spending the rest of your life in blessed experience and hope that you'll be choosing the very right path along the way. After all, we are buddies right? :)

Ahh stop with me! It's Chris Medina's moment! He's sent an angel and he appreciates her the wise guy should do always. Beauty and richness are always temporary and sanity is very vital in loving a person. Being sane, he makes other people relieved as well. It seems that he's solving a jigsaw puzzle consistently slowly. I'm hoping that justice is on them forever. May they both are blessed and may their hearts are full with love and full commitments.

Agaaaaaaaaaaaain people, the song could bring not only a definition of a man and a woman loving each other but also other types of relationships. It could be between friends, siblings and others. Taking my experience as an example, in some days, sometimes I overlook my friends' roles and contributions in making me alive well and words are meant to be said truly and once we promise a thing, we should keep it very well. I don't want to neglect my friends, but I am confident that they understand that I need my own space and time, to keep things organized and okay. :) ILYSM, dear girlfriends!


Chris Medina performing 'What are Words' ^^ 

Aaha! The next one is the drama by Khabir Bathia, '7 lagu'. Love can be brutal and violent sometimes. That is what depicted in the drama. The character acted out by Farid Kamil is willing to kill his contributing persons in life to get together. This is not gooooood! We must not do violence ti achieve what we want. however, there are better explanations for this drama or the character. It has got to do with his mental statement. He is mentally ill and he's not brought up properly. He is growing up seeing many bad things happening all the way and his satisfaction is fulfilled when he's with the girl he loves. 

Studying the character, I do believe in the community, we have to help each others and we have to stop brainless judgments and taking other people for granted. We should have our own responsibilities towards each other in our society. For example, we should use less plastic bags when go shopping and we should help the blind crossing the roads. These kinds of awareness would promote voluntary works, just like our Ministry of Youth and Sports are promoting currently.  

By and large, May Allah bless us always. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment