welcome, peeps!

let us be hilarious together, sharing things we have! =D

Friday 19 August 2011

In TWO weeks, is it possible to slim down???

Eidul Fitri is just around the corner. I've about less than two weeks to get my body slim which is 'something' hard to get. :(

I have been googling some pictures of The Biggest Loser's contestants for the sake of motivating the other stubborn half of me and convincing 'her' is not that easy, ok!


My all-time fav, the ALI :)

so, basically, these are the things I want to do for Eidul Fitri and I am so going to make this happen! 

  1. Drink no flavoured drink!
  2. Eat less rice
  3. Exercise as frequent as possible
  4. 'No supper' rules (Eat before Isya')
  5. I'll eat following Sunnah Rasulullah :) 
  6. And I'll be as gorgeous as this lady below! :) 






ohohoh I heart u FAZ! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment