welcome, peeps!

let us be hilarious together, sharing things we have! =D

Thursday 18 August 2011

The least knowledge we could get from a new friend.

This is funny I think. I've been knowing this person since I was a child. And I even love this person, very much! But I screwed up last night when I asked him his full name. LOL.

me: Hey love! What is your full name?? I know your name is **** (I know he always wants to be unmentioned)
Him: I don't always say 'I love you' but I know your full name. -__-
me: I'm sorry sayang, I have overlooked this, but your FB's name is ****, so that's it I think! :'( I'm so sorry.
Him: Find it yourself!
me: Ouh puhlease dear, where to go??? ;'(

I just deactivated my FB and I used my sister's to ask our mutual friends (my sister's. his and mine) his real name. And it happened that most of them do not know his real name. We know his name is **** but yeah, it's like I know my friend's name is 'Putri' but I only knew her full name after a while, 'Karisma Dritanti Maulidah Putri'. -__- See my point??! 

I still feel bad though. I am like his beloved one and he is mine too but I DON'T KNOW HIS (my beloved one) NAME??????? I know righttttt. :(

For you, this is my fault and I am sorry for this my pumpkin and people, I want to quote this from my beloved Dad. 'When you meet new people, find and ask as much as knowledge you could, and the least one is their names. It's food for practising PR and your memory.' Binggo girl! You are so screwed up! Your beloved one??? duhh!






No comments:

Post a Comment